The Coronary and Ulcer Club lists the following rules for members:
- Your job comes first. Forget everything else.
- Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are fine times to be working on your computer. There will be few people around to bother you.
- Always have your files with you when not at your desk. This provides an opportunity to review completely all the troubles and worries of the day.
- Never say “no” to a request. Always say “yes.”
- Accept all invitations to meetings, banquets, committees, etc.
- All forms of recreation are a waste of time.
- Never delegate responsibility to others; carry the entire load yourself.
- If your work calls for traveling, work all day and travel at night to keep that appointment you made for eight the next morning.
- No matter how many jobs you already are doing, remember you always can take on one more.
How many of the above can YOU relate to in YOUR life?
INNER PEACE COMES NOT FROM THE ABSENCE OF PROBLEMS AND TROUBLE, BUT FROM THE PRESENCE OF GOD!